In accordance with Sri Chinmoy's universal philosophy the Australian Sri Chinmoy Centres have offered free meditation classes to the public for over thirty years. You are warmly welcome to attend and experience the benefits of this life-enhancing practice, or enjoy at home our online meditation course...Sri Chinmoy...When we concentrate we focus our attention on one particular thing. But when we meditate we feel that we have the capacity deep within us to see many things, deal with many things and welcome many things all at the same time. When we meditate, we try to expand ourselves, like a bird spreading its wings. We try to expand our finite consciousness and enter into the Universal Consciousness where there is no fear, jealousy or doubt but only joy, peace and divine power.
- What is Meditation?
- Online Meditation Course
- Benifits of Meditation
- Meditation and Prayer
- Power of Imagination
- Understanding the Physical Mind
- Am I Meditating Successfully?
- The Meditation Teacher
- Articles on meditative awareness.
- Spiritual topics from Sri Chinmoy's writings
- Free Meditation Classes - Brief outline and class content.
- For your nearest Sri Chinmoy Centre meditation venue and class dates...